Plan & Manage your Compliance with the “Conservation as a Way of Life Legislation”
Wed, Feb 21, 2024 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
Mark your calendar for February 21 and join us for an engaging webinar on how to design and manage your compliance plan with the new legislation.
In this webinar, you’ll discover how the DCSE team has been performing landcover area classification using AI (machine learning) and high-resolution aerial imagery, and seamlessly integrated this valuable data into the Water Budget Tool to assess urban water use at parcel-level.
We will be covering the following topics::
- What if my LAM data is more accurate than DWR’s?
- Approach and challenges in landcover classification
- Parcel level vs. service area level compliance
- Compliance management tool/dashboards
- Compliance planning tool (what-if scenarios)
- Customer-facing portal
During an interactive Q&A, attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions. If interested, please register for this webinar through the form accessible through the link below, and we look forward to having you join us.